BOOTH RESERVATION PROCESS
- Once you determine the size of the booth you would like to have at IDEA19, complete the Booth Reservation Request, or send size requirements to Joe Tessari, email@example.com. Fax in the U.S.A.: 1 855 766 3016 and International Fax +1 919 883 5765.
- Upon receipt of your request, you will receive a floor plan showing the best available booth locations in your selected sizes.
- As the same booth choices may have been sent to other companies, it is important to email Joe Tessari and specify your first, second, and third booth space choices as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your three preferred booth space selections, you will receive the first available booth space (of your three preferred choices as long as one of the three are available).
- You will receive a booth space contract and an invoice with the booth space schedule of required payments.
- Booth space payment is due 30 days upon receipt of the assigned booth space along with the signed last page of the booth space contract.
- Subsequent payments, if applicable, are due as outlined in the invoice schedule
- Login and password information for the online Exhibitor Service Manual will be sent to Exhibitors after September 1, 2018.
- Booth space must be paid in full prior to IDEA19 opening or the Exhibitor will not be allowed to set up their booth. There are no exceptions to this rule.
All booths are a minimum of 150 square feet (10 feet x 15 feet).