The IDEA® Achievement Awards Show
All professionals in the global nonwovens and engineered fabrics industry can nominate products. The Awards recognize the best new product introductions in five categories since the previous IDEA in 2016:
Finalists for 2019 are:
- IDEA Equipment Achievement Award
- A.Celli Nonwovens S.P.A.: A.Celli Vision System (DMS 4.0)
- Curt G. Joa, Inc.: Infinity Roll™ vacuum roll
- Reifenhäuser Reicofil GmbH & Co. KG: Reicofil 5
IDEA Roll Goods Achievement Award
- Fitesa: Fitesa 100% BioBase
- PLA Soft Freudenberg Performance Materials: Evolon® New Generation
- Tredegar Personal Care: FlexAire™ 771 Breathable Elastic Fabric
- IDEA Raw Material Achievement Award
- H.B. Fuller: Conforma™ Core
- Kelheim Fibres GmbH: Danufil® QR
- Lenzing AG: Veocel™ Lyocell fibers with Eco Cycle Technology
- IDEA Short-Life Product Achievement Award
- Callaly: Tampliner®
- DiviDiaper, Inc.: DiviDiaper
- Surfaceskins Ltd.: Surfaceskins Push Pads and Pull Handles
- IDEA Long-Life Product Achievement Award
- Propex GeoSolutions: PETROMAT® Enviro
- Soteria Battery Innovation Group: Soteria Battery Architecture
- TiGUARD, LLC, Augmentum Division: Compressa™ Senior Fall Safety
Categories and rules are based upon the interpretation of the Technical Advisory Board.
INDA’s Technical Advisory Board selects three finalists in each category and industry professionals will subsequently have the opportunity to vote on the recipient in each category through the Nonwovens Industry website.
Each company whose products are nominated shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless INDA, its directors, officers, members, employees, and agents, and all other individuals involved in the voting process from and against any and all claims, actions, judgments, demands, liabilities, losses, injuries, costs and expenses arising out of or relating to such company’s products, including the manufacturing, packaging, labeling, advertising, sale, and use of such products.
Presented by INDA, Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, in partnership with Nonwovens Industry magazine, the IDEA Achievement Awards are presented every three years in conjunction with IDEA – The World’s Preeminent Event for Nonwovens & Engineered Fabrics.